Terms and conditions
- Our products are hand made, which makes each product unique. Although we inspect every product before shipping, each product's finish and color might differ slightly from what is pictured or between two of the same products.
- If we are low on stock of your particular product, we may inform you of a short delay in shipping. We will always try to fulfill orders as fast as we can and in the order we receive them. You may request to cancel your order if a delayed shipping time is unacceptable.
- We typically use USPS First-Class to ship your order. You will receive an email confirming your order, and we will follow up with a shipping confirmation email and tracking number. Contact us right away if there are any issues with the shipment or packaging.
- At this time we cannot accept returns on any product purchased, however please contact us right away if there is a problem with the product or you are not completely satisfied. We will work with you to find a solution
- We will not sell or distribute your private information provided during the checkout process. We have no access to your credit card data, and only your name, address, and email will be used to process and fulfill your order. If you would like to sign up for our occasional newsletter containing new product announcements, special offers, and inside information about Human Crafted and our process you can sign up here.
- All images and other content belongs to Human Crafted, LLC and cannot be copied or used without permission.
- Products, prices, and dimensions subject to change.